Welcome to The Donut Diary

If you love donuts as much as I do (but take my word for it, you don't) this man's blog will be a godsend. Every day I will provide a new culinary twist on the donut for your enjoyment--an experience, a recipe, a bite of donut history. Bring along a cup of coffee and join me as we travel in search of the perfect donut experience!



Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Donut Over-and-Out

After some introspection (and digestion) I've decided that my foray into the world of donuts and doughnut-eating and appreciation must come to an end.  Outside of visiting the bakeries on my "to do" list, I've rather exhausted my available insights into the world of doughnuts.

It also seems that most people much prefer my "Manopause" blog, which continues to pick up readers by the score.   And so it is time to bid adieu to starch and concentrate on graying hair, lost libido, dimming eyesight, and pre-planning my funeral so my wife won't bury me in a ditch.  I hope you will join me for the adventure (www.manopauze.blogspot.com).

Of course, I will continue to offer my "Between Pages" blog too--going on six-years running--and I hope you will continue to read about what I am reading and join me for some humorous insights into the world of writing.

See you @ toddoutcalt.blogspot.com.  Always.  And THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment