Welcome to The Donut Diary

If you love donuts as much as I do (but take my word for it, you don't) this man's blog will be a godsend. Every day I will provide a new culinary twist on the donut for your enjoyment--an experience, a recipe, a bite of donut history. Bring along a cup of coffee and join me as we travel in search of the perfect donut experience!



Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oil Change and a Donut

This morning I drove my car to Big O Tire's in Brownsburg for an oil change.  Distance from my house:  about 400 yards.  Next door to the Big O Tire is Dunkin' Donuts.  Distance from my house:  about 300 yards. 

Solution:  Drop the car off for an oil change and pick up donuts for the walk home. 

Of course, I'm still waiting for Dunkin' Donuts to call me about my job application.  I'm still willing to unlock at 4:30 a.m. each morning and get the donuts going.  I'm still the man to call when there is 3 feet of snow on the ground and all the cars are stranded in ditches.  I'm still the man for quality control.

Give me a quart of milk and a clean glass . . . I'm good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment