Welcome to The Donut Diary

If you love donuts as much as I do (but take my word for it, you don't) this man's blog will be a godsend. Every day I will provide a new culinary twist on the donut for your enjoyment--an experience, a recipe, a bite of donut history. Bring along a cup of coffee and join me as we travel in search of the perfect donut experience!



Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Clean Up On Aisle Freebie

It happened on Monday morning when I arrived at the church.  They were still sitting there:  three plates of leftover donuts from the Sunday fellowship.

What did I do?  I ate 'em.  And why not?  No one else was going to do it.  If not me.  Who?  If not now, when?  And if not all of them, why waste?

Sure, I'll have to work out extra hard at the gym, but when the people don't eat the food, what choice do I have?  They must go down . . . like Moses . . . with milk . . . with coffee.

Total donuts consumed?  Not sure.  I stopped counting.

Kind of like that guy eating all the hot dogs at Nathan's on July 4.  One doesn't think about appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment