Welcome to The Donut Diary

If you love donuts as much as I do (but take my word for it, you don't) this man's blog will be a godsend. Every day I will provide a new culinary twist on the donut for your enjoyment--an experience, a recipe, a bite of donut history. Bring along a cup of coffee and join me as we travel in search of the perfect donut experience!



Monday, August 27, 2012

Rolling Toward Crescent

From time to time people recommend doughnut shops . . . places I should visit.  A recent an article in an IU student publication suggested I visit Crescent Donuts, on Adams Street.

I've not been there, but the place sounds interesting:  real people making real donuts for folks like me who crave something unique.  Crescent seems like it would fit the bill.

Now that my daughter lives in Bloomington and has exponentially increased the odds that I will be traveling to Bloomington more frequently, I'll have to give Crescent a try.  This place appears to have all the trimmings.

And, if anyone out there has tasted this product and wants to comment, please do.  I'd love to get your first-hand recommendation while I'm rolling toward Crescent.

No comments:

Post a Comment