Welcome to The Donut Diary

If you love donuts as much as I do (but take my word for it, you don't) this man's blog will be a godsend. Every day I will provide a new culinary twist on the donut for your enjoyment--an experience, a recipe, a bite of donut history. Bring along a cup of coffee and join me as we travel in search of the perfect donut experience!



Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Gas Station Donut (Continued)

(Continued)

So . . . did I eat that gas station donut?

Actually, no.  I passed on it.

True, I'm game for many challenges and when it comes to donuts, I have been known to eat about anything created from dough.  But that donut . . . it just looked too dangerous, as in diphtheria dangerous, black plague dangerous.

Which leads me to ask the real question:  what was that donut doing in the gas station display case?  Why keep it there if someone like me would find it attractive?

I may not ever eat a donut from a gas station . . . but believe me, I'll keep looking.  There's got to be a challenge out there somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment