Welcome to The Donut Diary

If you love donuts as much as I do (but take my word for it, you don't) this man's blog will be a godsend. Every day I will provide a new culinary twist on the donut for your enjoyment--an experience, a recipe, a bite of donut history. Bring along a cup of coffee and join me as we travel in search of the perfect donut experience!



Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Do You Dunk?

Not long ago I caught a Seinfeld rerun in which Kramer was telling his friends about Joe DiMaggio.  Evidently Kramer had seen the Yankee baseball icon in a Dinky Donut shop . . . and he was dunking.  Jerry and George were certain that Joe DiMaggio would not be a "dunker".

Better yet, Kramer decided to put the great DiMaggio's concentration to a test and began banging on the table and yipping.  DiMaggio continued dunking his donut and was not distracted.  The Yankee Clipper still had the ability to zone in on the task at hand.

I'm not certain as to the percentage of people who are dunkers, but I'm not one of them.  Oh, I'll dunk occasionally, but for the most part I'm a donut eater and a coffee drinker.

Percentages?

Be interesting to note who is and who isn't a dunker among the blog readers.  So, which are you? 

Dunker?  Or Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment