Welcome to The Donut Diary

If you love donuts as much as I do (but take my word for it, you don't) this man's blog will be a godsend. Every day I will provide a new culinary twist on the donut for your enjoyment--an experience, a recipe, a bite of donut history. Bring along a cup of coffee and join me as we travel in search of the perfect donut experience!



Thursday, April 26, 2012

Looking for a Few Good Bakeries

I'm in search mode now . . . looking for a few good bakeries.  I've made my list of haunts I hope to visit, and on Friday I'll be taking to the streets to sample some of these fares in spots around Indianapolis.  I'd like to see where my taste buds can take me.

Naturally, everyone has a few favorites.  I've already visited Boyden's (southside), Daylight (southside), Hilligoss (Brownsburg), and even discovered Golden Brown (South Haven, Michigan).  But there are many others.

Have a favorite?

I'd love to hear from you.

Drop me a line if you have a favorite donut hang-out or a bakery I should try. I'll add it to my list and try to make the rounds in the coming months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment