Welcome to The Donut Diary

If you love donuts as much as I do (but take my word for it, you don't) this man's blog will be a godsend. Every day I will provide a new culinary twist on the donut for your enjoyment--an experience, a recipe, a bite of donut history. Bring along a cup of coffee and join me as we travel in search of the perfect donut experience!



Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Vanilla Bean Bakery Experience

The Vanilla Bean Bakery (86th Street, Indianapolis) is a quaint, drop-in bakery that specializes in muffins, baked snacks, and cupcakes.  Anyone looking for an afternoon pick-me-up or a dinner dessert can't go wrong with the fare.

I stopped by the Vanilla Bean for a cup of coffee and two coconut cupcakes and, believe me, they go down easy. 

The space is also intimate and has all the makings of a drop-by meeting place for casual conversation and low-profile business meetings.  And the location is a fine option for those who live in Indianapolis, Carmel, or who are visiting St. Vincents hospital. 

I'll be back to the Vanilla Bean soon. And if you happen to driving past Towne road, take a look north on 86th street and you'll catch a glimpse of yet another option for your sweet tooth.

Or just stop by to say "Hi".

No comments:

Post a Comment