Welcome to The Donut Diary

If you love donuts as much as I do (but take my word for it, you don't) this man's blog will be a godsend. Every day I will provide a new culinary twist on the donut for your enjoyment--an experience, a recipe, a bite of donut history. Bring along a cup of coffee and join me as we travel in search of the perfect donut experience!



Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Donut Diet

I'm considering a new diet.  The donut diet.  It's simple.

Essentially I would commit to losing 5 pounds in 3 days . . . by eating nothing but donuts, skim milk (with protein) and coffee.  Healthy?  No way.  But as a challenge, it holds promise.

Think of it . . . every morning I buy a dozen.  I then have to live on these while simultaneously burning more calories throughout the day.  It's simple math.  I've attempted stranger goals.  But I think I could be successful with this one and actually enjoy the dieting.

I'm really considering this, but have to begin this donut diet at the correct time.  During Lent?  Perhaps.  Or maybe after Easter, when the weather turns to a balmy breeze and the fresh air offers some promising inspiration.

I'm thinking about it.

Anyone want to join me?  Could be a very fun challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment